Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Joya beauty Goes To The Big Apple

Airbrushing is the latest and greatest makeup application technique; many salons offer this service, but very few have the years of experience that I have... not to brag, but it's true!

I spent this past weekend in New York City attending the Temptu Pro Artists Airbrush Workshop for advanced airbrushing techniques. I tested new products, colors and refined my techniques. Up until last weekend, I mainly used airbrushing for foundation, blush and highlighter... but now, I've broadened my skills and learned techniques to create amazing eye designs, tint lashes dark and smoky as well as contouring and highlighting.

I'm excited to say that I've taken my skills to the next level by increasing my precision and speed and mastered color correction and blemish covering. I'm looking forward to utilizing my new found techniques and advanced skills on my brides this coming season!

Here are photos of one of our models.





0 comments:

 

©2009 Joya beauty | by TNB