Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Spotlight is on Joya beauty!

As many of you know, I am connected to so many amazing professionals in the Bridal "business" and have the opportunity to work along side of some incredible talent; from wedding planners to photographers to florists to hair designers and even jewelry retailers!

Recently, Kate Parker Wedding's spotlighted me in their "Mini Magazine". Here's what Kate had to say about me! (Make sure to sign up for her Mini Magazines... it's a great resource for the latest in wedding trends!)

Vendor Spotlight
Founded in 2002, Joya beauty is the seacoast's premier skincare, makeup and wedding application studio. Providing custom blended makeup, on-site wedding and social makeup services, and in-studio skincare services in Dover, NH.

Now onto the personal referral.  Joanne is literally one of the only makeup artists I recommend to my clients.  Yes, her work is amazing and the custom blended makeup she uses lasts all day.  It's her attitude around the wedding party and bride on the actual day that separates her from other artists.   

Joanne knows it's all about the client and she creates a safe and comfortable atmosphere for my clients to relax and prepare before they walk down the aisle.  

I am truly thankful to be a part of Kate's preferred vendors and to have been "put on the spot" by such a great friend and talented professional! Thanks Kate and Kate Parker Weddings!

2 comments:

BethanyLeary-Markley said...

B-Polished was blessed to find this amazing talented women who completed my wedding day, with her fabulous makeup application. She is patient and experienced. All of my clients rave about Joya Beauty, and I am counting down the days for my facial with her! B-Polished

Unknown said...

You are absolutely right our skin is the largest portion of our body. It also needs extra care or other wise we can experince problems or to have a glowing, fresh and healthy skin it is really so much helpful for every person. For Healthy Skin we can use Ayurvedic Beauty Products.

 

©2009 Joya beauty | by TNB