Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Joya experience.....



My journey with Joanne began as a “Vendor” one. She contacted me and invited me over to see her studio in Dover. We talked and I was immediately drawn in by her amazing spirit, calming presence and knowledge of her product and service. Within a few weeks, I had made my first appointment, to “try out” the service for my brides. An hour later, SOLD! I started recommending her to all my brides without hesitation. After each wedding, my brides glowed with happiness and praise for the hidden gem, Joya Beauty. She quickly became my number one referral and to date, I have never received a negative word about her.

However, while all of this has been happening, behind the scenes I was becoming a loyal client in my own right. For a few years, we just did routine care, I used all of her cleansing and maintenance products as well as her custom made make-up. We joked that if she didn’t give it to me, it didn’t touch my face! Then all of a sudden last year, I experienced a major breakout on my face. At the age of 30, I was experiencing terrible acne and feeling very much like a teenager, self-conscious, not at all the professional business owner that I am. Despite the same products, the same care, etc. I couldn’t seem to get it under control.

Joanne to the rescue! For about 6 months we battled every other week with special treatments, new daily product care, and lots of facial TLC. Yes, it took 6 months. At times it was frustrating, for both Joanne and I, but we were patient and I trusted her. Today, I am more than excited to say that my face has never looked better! Acne free with a smooth complexion. I no longer need to wear foundation, simple powder to create even tone is my new daily staple. I could not have done this without Joanne! Not only do I look better, but I feel 1000 times better. I owe so much to this amazing woman in my life. Whenever a gift is needed for a friend, she is without a doubt, my first stop. Albeit a gift card or some product samples, there is something for everyone. She is the best gift I could ever give someone.

Thank you Joanne for all that you have brought into my life, personally and professionally.

Leslie B. Barbini
Owner, Lead Designer, Planner & Coordinator
The Wedding Belle
mobile: 603-828-2526
eFax: 717-828-2524
www.theweddingbelle.net
Winner WeddingWire - 2009, 2010 & 2011 Bride's Choice Award

0 comments:

 

©2009 Joya beauty | by TNB